ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2013
NOTICE OF THE 33rd ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 32nd Annual General Meeting of the Geotechnical
Division will be held on Wednesday, 8 May 2013 at 6:00pm at the Hong Kong Productivity Council Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, for the following purposes:
1. To receive and confirm the Minutes of the 32nd AGM
2. To receive and adopt the Annual Report of the
Division for Session 2012/2013
3. To receive and adopt the Financial Statement of the Division for Session 2012/2013
4. To elect the Chairman and Ordinary Members of the Division Committee for Session
5. To elect the Council Member (Division) of the Division for Session
2013/2014 and Session 2014/2015.
6. Any other business.
Nominations for Division Chairman, Ordinary Members and Council Member (Division)
The outgoing Division Committee has decided to nominate Ir Terence CHAN Chun Fai for
election as the Chairman for Session 2013/2014.
The outgoing Division Committee has decided to opt for the maximum of 15 Ordinary
Members, and six Ordinary Members in the Committee shall retire by end of the
Session, namely Ir Vincent Au Chun Sang, Ir Terence Chan Chun Fai, Ir Alexander Ho Yat Kwong, Ir Dr Sun Hepn Wing and Dr Wang Yu Hsing.
The Division Committee has decided to nominate the following six candidates for
Ordinary Members for a three-year term: Ir Vincent Au Chun Sang, Ir Sammy Cheung Ping Yip, Ir Tom Lee Chi Tong, Ir Dr Lee Siew Wei, Dr Wang Yu Shing and Ir Yim Kim Ping.